1. Her budding interest in Jesus.
2. Her sweet, innocent curiosity. She has a million questions, which most of the time, I love answering.
3. Her always crazy, staticy hair that has a mind of it's own.
4. Her delight in the simple things, like going to the dollar store, seeing her 'awesome uncle', and playing with play doh.
5. Her joy in learning to cook.
6. Her cheerful heart in 'helpin' with folding clothes and filling the dishwasher. [Not so much in cleaning her room :) ]
7. Her love of learning. [Goes along with number 2]. She knows her letters on sight and most numbers. She's printing her name (still writes her S backward).
8. Her asking, every day when her 4th birthday is.
9. She's so cheerful and bright in the mornings; it's contagious.
10, Her love of books. (That's a family trait)
11. Her smile...
| wasn't I supposed to stop at 10?|
I'm going to be starting something new with the blog and with YouTube. Here's the topic run down: Monday~Manic Plans ( I outline t...
Well after my last post you, my reader, will be surprised to learn that my husband and I have been going to counseling and marriage classes....
Time marches on. Time has passed. Time after time. Time. After a while, the word doesn't mean anything. But it does to me. He ha...