Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sophie has learned how to crawl under kitchen chairs in her quest to get wherever she's going.  She's super fast too.  The other day I stepped into my bedroom, and before I knew it, she was right behind me.  Then she laughed and laughed like, "Ha! ha! I found you, Grammy."

While in the bath tonight, she discovered what bubbles were.  She just stared and stared.  She giggled quietly and couldn't stop.

She gives kisses by just moving her cheek toward you.  Sometimes she'll grab both your ears and open wide and kiss.  Very wet; very slobbery :)

Lately she's been a little rough with me.  She pulls at my hair and she hits when she's excited.  She laughs when she hears " no", and throws a bit of a tantrum when you pull her away from danger.  She's not quite 11 months. She's displaying a 2 year old's personality.  It can be challenging.

She likes attention.  So much so that I'm having a hard time getting chores done.  But she's fun, and her smiles are like sunshine!  She's so precious!